2nd Head Chef
Buzzworks - Scotts South Queensferry
REWARDING CAREERS AT BUZZWORKS
We are on the lookout for great people to join our talented team.
Operating 18 venues and counting, Buzzworks is one of Scotland's most acclaimed bar and restaurant groups, serving fantastic food and drink in stylish surroundings.
Our people are at the heart of everything we do, making Buzzworks a great place to work. From opportunities in training and development to great benefits you will feel that you truly belong.
To assist the Head Chef to lead and develop the kitchen team in the execution of excellent food quality to maximise customer satisfaction. This role will be responsible for day-to-day operation of the kitchen to ensure commercial operation in terms of profitability in the absence of the Head Chef.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REVELANT TO THE ROLE:
- Enthusiastic chef
- Attention to detail to deliver consistency across all dishes
- Committed to driving high standards
- Highly organised and thrives being part of a team
- Experience of menu costing and compilation is advantageous
- Experience in rota management to maximise kitchen efficiency
- Positive outlook with a good degree of energy, resilience, and a flexible attitude
- Previous experience in a quality, high volume business
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate
- Full driving licence would be advantageous
ATTRACTIVE PACKAGE & BENEFITS
- Competitive Rates of Pay
- Company Tronc
- 40% Staff Discount
- Access to Wagestream
- Reward Gateway
- Company Wide Fun Events
- Training & Development
- Employment Assistance Programme